Helping brands sell today and build for tomorrow
Foundry Healthcare is one the few agencies of its kind to have an experienced in-house research team. It means that our clients can cost-effectively integrate consumer insight research into their projects, giving them the confidence to successfully deliver against objectives. Other clients simply use us for stand-alone research projects.
Healthcare companies have many sector-specific challenges such as the need to engage with multiple audiences or to communicate complex clinical data simply and persuasively. Our approach to insight generation is geared around meeting those challenges. Call us to see how we might help your brand.
Foundry Healthcare’s Strategy & Research Director, Julie Neilson, chaired the latest Binley’s NHS Expert event. The topic was how healthcare suppliers can develop winning, multichannel marketing strategies.
Recent Blog Posts
- Personal Health Data – Getting and Sharing pharmageek.fr/personal-healt… pic.twitter.com/oa8aotonz8
- 22 Sept @TheKingsFund : Bruce Keogh @NHSEngland giving update on urgent & emergency care review kingsfund.org.uk/events/urgent-… pic.twitter.com/nuf67wfAW7
- It's time to #BreakTheRules – help The Drum celebrate the ads that changed the world fal.cn/B9sF pic.twitter.com/hHmRLwA6g4
- Brent James : 3 core principles that define the healing professions. Patients First. Powerful summary #kflead pic.twitter.com/aGA5R5Extg
- Good to see clinical and research combined in surgical training. #whywedoresearch twitter.com/GdnHealthcare/…